Wellness and Beauty Centre
HARMONY, WELLNESS, KINDNESS, SWEETNESS
An island of tranquillity open all year round that further strengthens our offering, characterised by our typical attention to both nature and well-being.
An indoor area over 500 square meters, distributed on two storeys.
And when you leave, we are sure that you you will come back... because the relax and well-being that you will have experienced with us will draw you back.
Read reviews on Tripadvisor
Rules of conduct for the Wellness Area
The care and attention we take to offer you a high level of service is only one of the elements which make using our Wellness Centre a pleasant experience. We also count on your contribution and kindly ask you to adhere to just a few simple rules and regulations based on common sense and reciprocal respect aimed at guaranteeing a relaxing, peaceful and stress-free time for all Wellness Centre users.
Thank you for your collaboration.
- for hygiene reasons please wear suitable footwear and always use the shower and special anti-fungal footbaths before entering the SWIMMING POOL AREA and the SAUNA AREA;
- please do not dive into the swimming pool: as well as safety and liability issues, diving creates noise, water movement and splashing which may be unpleasant for other users;
- children under the age of 14 must always be accompanied by an adult in the SWIMMING POOL AREA. Children are reminded that the hydro-massages are NOT play pools and are reserved exclusively for adult relaxation purposes; the swimming-pool is open in the morning (not on Sunday) and in the afternoon from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. (during the winter season)
- The whirlpool - JACUZZI is only from 15 years and is intended as a relaxation area for adults, in addition to the fact that the air / water jets emitted are not healthy for children.
- The SAUNA AREA is for adults only. Under the age of 18 nobody is admitted.
- for hygiene reasons, when using the SAUNA AREA, please do not wear a bathing costume but only the Wellness towel provided in reception. Enter the sauna and “Mediterranean” and “Calidarium” cabins barefoot.